International Protein Superior Whey 5lbs
International Protein’s Superior Whey 5lbs is a high-quality protein supplement made from three types of whey proteins – Isolate, Concentrate, and Whey Peptides (pre-digested whey). Whey protein is a rich natural source of all the essential amino acids, especially leucine, which are needed for natural muscular development. Whey proteins are also high in Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) which help facilitate muscle recovery after hard training or sport.
Each serving of Superior Whey contains over 31.2g of protein with less than 3g of fat, carbs, and sugars. Superior Whey contains added L-glutamine to further enhance the recovery properties of this great-tasting product. Superior Whey doesn’t contain any fillers or stabilizers, just high-quality protein, available for your body to digest easily and quickly without any bloating.
Key Highlight of IP Superior Whey
- International Superior Whey Protein 5lb is blended with (Whey Protein Concentrate,
- Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein which is needed for natural muscular development.
- Superior Whey Protein is High in Branch
- Chain Amino Acids(BCAA S) help facilitate muscle recovery after hard training or sport.
- Totally manufactured in Australia.
Why Choose Superior Whey?
Whey protein is a rich source of all the essential amino acids, especially leucine, which are needed for natural muscular development. Whey proteins are high in Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) which help facilitate muscle recovery after hard training or sport.
- Whey Protein Isolate – highest protein, lowest fat, naturally high in bioactive peptides for muscle tissue synthesis.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – natural immune fractions, anti-oxidants, and growth factors.
- Whey Peptides – ultra rapid absorption and enhanced muscle recovery.
- Natural Fermented L-Glutamine – produced from rice without the use of chemicals so there are no toxic residues; only pure, clean L-Glutamine for recovery and immune function.
- No Aspartame – sweetened with sucralose for a pleasant taste and no unwanted compounds.
- No Fillers or Stabilisers – just high-quality protein available for your body to digest at the rate it is meant to. Why pay for whey protein and then slow the absorption with gums and fillers?
- Easily Digested – quality whey proteins for rapid and efficient digestion. NO vegetable gums or soy proteins, so it won’t leave you feeling bloated.
- No Gluten – no cheap glutamine peptides derived from hydrolyzed wheat or low-quality wheat proteins making it suitable for coeliacs and people with wheat allergies.
- 100% Great Taste – delicious flavors with no unpleasant aftertaste.
- No Added Sugars – the only sugars in the product are naturally occurring from the Whey Proteins.
Whey Blend( Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides, Cocoa, Amino Acids, Natural Colors.
How To Consume
Mix 40g (1 1/2 SCOOPS) with 200ml – 300ml of cold water, low-fat milk, full cream milk, or soymilk in a shaker or blender. Take 2-3 times daily to obtain your required protein intake. The best times for use are first thing in the morning, mid-morning, and mid-afternoon or before and after training.
There are no reviews yet.