One Science Ghost Pre-Workout
One Science Ghost Pre-Workout is scientifically engineered to give you an added pump during your extensive workout and to give for more energy and better performance during exercise maximizes intensity and energizes the body to compete at the highest level while providing endurance and laser-like focus.
OSN Ghost pre-workout is a specially formulated supplement that is meant to give you the energy that you need to boost your performance during training. As the name suggests, these energy drinks are consumed before training. These supplements contain a unique combination of ingredients to give you the following benefits:
- Contain natural stimulants that are meant to improve your mental focus and alertness during training.
- The blood supply to your muscles is increased to make sure that they do not get fatigued soon. And also helps you get a good pump at the end of your training.
- Electrolytes in these supplements improve endurance and stamina to help you train harder with each training session.
- More strength and power to lift more and also increase the intensity of training as your muscles are constantly fuelled with the nutrients that they need.
What Nutrients Does a Ghost Pre Workout Contain?
- Carbohydrates: Since carbohydrates are the primary source of energy for the body, these supplements lead you to an ample amount. The advantage of using a pre-workout powder with carbs is that you are also able to make optimal use of the proteins that you consume. Without carbs, proteins are usually used up to create energy, leaving very little for muscle recovery and repair.
- Amino acids: It is loaded with amino acids like BCAAs and Glutamine. These are the primary structural components of your muscles and are readily absorbed by your muscles after an intense session of training. As a result, muscle building is also improved.
- Citrulline Malate: With Citrulline Malate, you have the advantage of better nitric oxide production. This not only prevents muscle fatigue but also ensures that you do not experience any fatigue after your training session. It also ensures that your muscles are getting enough oxygen, the nitric oxide levels in the blood need to be optimal.
- Beta-Alanine: An amino acid that initiates energy production in the body. Since you are able to produce more energy, you are able to sustain long hours of training as well.
- Caffeine: Consuming coffee is very common for athletes and bodybuilders before training. This is because caffeine is a natural stimulant that keeps you mentally alert and also improves focus. In addition to this, caffeine also helps improve your metabolism, allowing stored fat deposits to be efficiently converted into energy units.
- Creatine: The best pre-workout supplements contain creatine monohydrate which is easily used up by the body. Creatine helps increase the production of ATP, the energy unit of the body. As a result, endurance also increases, allowing you to perform to your best abilities.
L-Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, L-Citrulline, Flavors (Blood Orange, Orange Juice), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid Anhydrous, DL-Malic Acid), Micronized L-Arginine Base, Choline Bitartrate, Beta vulgaris (Root) 20-25:1 extract, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), L-Ascorbic Acid, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Color (Turmeric), Caffeine Anhydrous, Camellia sinensis (Leaf) 8:1 extract, L-Theanine, Theobroma cocoa (Seed) extract (7% Theobromine), L-Glutathione.
Mix 1 scoop (13 g) with 500 ml of cold water. Use 30-45 minutes before training, preferably on an empty stomach. Individuals sensitive to stimulants should ﬁrst assess tolerance by taking half servings