Fish Oil & Omegas
Fish Oil & Omegas
Fish Oil Pills & Capsules
Fish oil pills & capsules is obtained from the tissue of oily fish. Fish oil tablets and fish oil capsules are typically made from salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, whale blubber, cod liver, or seal blubber. A good amount of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are found in omega 3 fish oil supplements, which is useful in reducing the risk of heart disease. Fish oil capsule is used for various kidney-related problems and has also on occasion as brain food because a few people eat fish to maintain their nerves and bring function properly. Apart from these fish oil tablets have also been tried for many other conditions.
Uses and Benefits Of Fish Oil Pills/Capsules
Some of the benefits of fish oil are:
- Fish oil can lower high blood pressure.
- It May Help in preventing heart attack.
- It may help in certain psychiatric disorders such as psychosis, depression, and Alzheimer's disease.
- It can relieve symptoms of glaucoma, dry eyes, or age-related macular degeneration.
- It can be effective in preventing breast pain or painful periods.
- It can be helpful in treating complications of pregnancy such as preeclampsia or miscarriage.
- Help with obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, kidney disease, certain coordination disorders, and psoriasis.
- Can prevent kidney damage and high blood pressure after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- It May help in preventing weight loss caused by certain cancer drugs.
- You can use the best fish oil for skin and fish oil for hair as fish supplements are known to give great results to skin and hair.
Precautions of Fish Oil Pills/Capsules
If you are taking any of these supplements avoid taking fish oil supplements. because fish oil pills interact with them.
- Birth Control Pills
- Medications For High Blood Pressure
Side Effects of Fish Oil/Over Dosage of Fish Oil
Some of the common side effects of fish oil are mild skin rash, upset stomach, back pain, frequent belching, or unpleasant taste in your mouth. Tell your doctor immediately if you get chest pain, uneven heartbeat, chills, fever, body ache, or other flu symptoms after taking fish oil capsules or omega 3 fish oil. By overdosing on fish oil can also cause these mentioned side effects. So, it is recommended to consult a doctor before use.