Not only does GOLD ALLWHEY whey protein powder provide all of the protein you require, but each scoop has only 4 g of carbohydrates and 130 calories. That’s 70% fewer carbohydrates and sugars than traditional whey protein powders! Get all of the lean mass gains without the extra carbs. GOLD ALLWHEY: un-denatured, pure whey protein.
Regular whey protein is excellent. GOLD ALLWHEY’s premium whey is even better than standard whey since it goes through further microfiltration to boost purity. This procedure does not affect or denature the protein, but it does eliminate non-protein components, particularly lactose and fat. As a result, your muscles benefit from increased purity and faster absorption, allowing for speedier recovery and larger gains in lean body mass.
Key Features of Allmax AllWhey
- 100% Whey Protein source
- Primary source: Whey Protein Isolate
- 24 grams of protein per serving
- Zero non-protein amino acids
- Lab Tested & Certified
Benefits of Allmax AllWhey
- AMAZING TASTE, PURE RESULTS: Not only does GOLD ALLWHEY deliver all the protein you need, but each scoop contains only 4 g of carbs and 130 calories per serving. That’s 70% less carbs and sugars vs regular whey protein powders! Get all the gains in lean mass without the added carbs. GOLD ALLWHEY: pure, premium, undenatured whey protein.
- Reduced Lactose and Increased Protein Per Serving: Gold ALLWHEY features reduced the lactose so it’s easier on the stomach. Other protein powders on the market use less expensive protein grades that contain low yields of protein and include higher levels of lactose and fats, but GOLD ALLWHEY boasts a whopping 80% yield – 24g of premium whey protein in every 32 g serving.
- The Ideal Post-Workout Recovery Shake: Research shows that consuming high levels of premium protein post-workout helps muscles recover faster. With the body primed for nutrient absorption, a rapidly digestible protein source helps turn the body from a catabolic (muscle-wasting) state to an anabolic (muscle-building) state. Whey is recognized as the best post-workout protein source because, with its high biological value, it gets absorbed and utilized faster than any other source.
- Gold AllWhey features Scoop-Lock Technology: Gone are the days of digging through your protein to get your scoop. SCOOP-LOCK is ergonomically designed to lock your scoop into place the first time and every time! And it’s right there at the top of your GOLD ALLWHEY when you open it!
- Unmatched Taste and Lab Tested: We recognize that there are just certain things you shouldn’t have to sacrifice – and taste is one of them. We hit the lab hard and tested and rejected over 50 flavor versions before reaching a final panel of five unparalleled tastes. You will have never enjoyed taking your protein more than with the taste of GOLD ALLWHEY.
PURE WHEY PROTEIN BLEND (Cross-Flow Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross-Flow Micro- Filtered Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum), Sea Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
How To Take
As a protein supplement, combine 1-2 scoops (33-66 grams) of ALLWHEY with 6-12 oz of cold water, milk, or juice and mix thoroughly in a shaker. ALLWHEY mixes instantly and can be used between meals, before training, post-training, or anytime a high biological value (BV) protein source is required. For a better understanding of your protein needs, refer to the ALLWHEY Protein Requirement Chart on this label.