GNC Biotin 10000 mcg – 90 Tablets
GNC Biotin Each serving would provide 10,000 mcg of Biotin. Biotin Supplement may help support healthy hair, skin & nails. Natural sources of the nutrient include liver and other meats, milk, and eggs. The body uses it to help energy metabolism, GNC biotin supplement may help address the symptoms of biotin deficiency.
What is Biotin?
Biotin is a member of the B vitamin family (B7). Biotin functions as a coenzyme, helping to metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and amino. Biotin is an essential coenzyme for breaking down protein as well as building it back up again. When the body builds protein back up from amino acids taken from food, it helps form structures in numerous areas of the body including hair, skin, and nails. Without adequate biotin in the body, protein cannot be built at the rate necessary to replace weak hair, brittle nails, or flaky skin.
Benefits of GNC Biotin 10000 mcg
- Each serving would provide 10,000 mcg of Biotin.
- Biotin Supplement may help support healthy hair, skin & nails.
- The body uses it to help energy metabolism.
- GNC biotin supplement may help address the symptoms of biotin deficiency.
Who Should Consume?
- For adults, who need extra support for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
How and When to Consume
Take one tablet daily or suggested by the healthcare professionals. Any time of the day.