Muscletech Platinum Pure CLA -90 Softgels
Platinum Pure CLA uses ultra-pure conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). This fatty acid is naturally found in meat and dairy products, but cannot be produced in the body. CLA works by down-regulating the TNF-alpha catabolic signaling molecule in muscle, helping to prevent your body from breaking down lean muscle mass.
Key Features of MuscleTech Platinum CLA
- 800mg Ultra-pure CLA per soft gel
- Derived from 100% pure safflower seed oil
- Provides anti-catabolic support
- 90 servings – 1 month supply
- Tested and verified for purity and potency
- Made in the U.S.A.
Benefits of MuscleTech Platinum CLA
- Provides anti-catabolic support: CLA supplements work by preventing the breakdown of TNF-alpha catabolic signaling molecules in muscle. This safeguards the muscles from entering into the catabolic stage and cutting down on lean muscle mass to use as a source of energy.
- Ideal for power workouts: CLA capsules prevent muscle catabolism; therefore they are perfectly suited for high-performance athletes like power-lifters, bodybuilders, and cross-fitters. It also enhances endurance and is an ideal energy booster for fitness enthusiasts.
- Anti-stimulant formula: MuscleTech Platinum CLA offers the advantage of pure CLA with no added stimulants. This makes it a potent partner in your muscle-building and bodybuilding regimen.
- Scientifically developed formula: The manufacturing of MuscleTech Platinum CLA is a highly specialized process. It converts the Linoleic Acid of safflowers into Conjugated Linoleic Acid. For this process, MuscleTech uses only premium safflower-sourced CLA, giving you ultra-pure CLA loaded with all key isomers required for the muscle-building process.
- Aids in effective fat loss: Research studies have shown CLA to burn deposited body fat and further cut down on its formation and deposition. This makes the best CLA supplement an effective tool in weight loss management.
How To Use
Take 1 serving (1 soft gel capsule) with a glass of water 3 times daily before meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Do not exceed 3 servings in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow the directions provided.