Rule 1 Fish Oil Softgels provide 1,000mg fish oil, yielding 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA. Our bodies can’t effectively produce these essential nutrients, so they must be obtained from seafood or supplements made from marine sources.
R1 Fish Oil Softgels are a concentrated, dietary source of two particular types of omega-3 fatty acids called Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Our Softgels contain just 4 ingredients: fish oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water.
Key Features of Rule 1 Fish Oil
- 1,000mg pure fish oil
- 300mg total omega-3 fatty acids
- 180mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- 120mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Benefits of Rule 1 Fish Oil
- Helps maintain optimum health: It provides twice the Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA, and DHA in a single soft gel serving for optimum health. Fish Oil is Triple strength and contains Fish Oil providing Omega-3.
- Contains essential nutrients: This product contains Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA, and DHA which are extremely beneficial for health. Therefore, using this product helps to improve health and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Pristine marine source: The ingredients present in the product are extracted from pristine marine sources. therefore the product is authentic and can prove to be beneficial if consumed on a regular basis.
- Distilled for purity: Rule 1 fish oil is distilled for purity. Therefore, purity can be ensured and the presence of impurities is not there.
- No fishy after-taste: There is no fishy aftertaste after consuming this sea fish oil like other such products. Therefore consuming this product for good health can be done without being uncomfortable.
- 100 Softgels, 1000 mg: The quantity of this product is 100 1000mg softgels. This is enough to ensure that you do not have to buy the product every other week.
How To Take
For best absorption, we recommend taking R1 Fish Oil Softgels with food. make one (1) softgel daily with a meal.
This product should not be used by women, anyone under 18 years of age, or people suffering from any medical conditions, including, but not limited to diabetes, prostate hypertrophy, heart disease, high blood pressure, psychological disorders, etc. Consult your physician before use. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
About Rule One
We are Athletes, Bodybuilders, Crossfitters & Powerlifters. Guys who've lifted a few million lbs & downed a few thousand scoops of protein. We also supplement the pros who've done this before. Guys who know the difference between the good stuff & the over-hyped wannabes. Those who are serious about getting the best out of lifting are obsessed with 1 thing. Protein. And a quick comparison of top-selling brands shows R1 PROTEIN delivers more of what we all take protein for...protein!
With a state-of-the-art production facility in Aurora, Illinois. Rule 1 is one of the few sports nutrition companies to manufacture in every product category. From the very beginning, Rule 1 has always taken a hands-on approach to maintain the very highest standards of quality.
Creating and delivering the best protein powders and nutritional supplements in the world; that’s our mission. It’s an ongoing quest. Being good is never good enough. We wake up every morning thinking about ways to improve our products and processes. To be the best, you never stop striving.
Rule 1 Proteins products are produced in our state-of-the-art facility, Nutrivo. This impressive manufacturing site is GMP certified and utilizes the latest measuring, blending, conveyance, and packaging technologies to help facilitate our mission of building the finest quality nutritional powders that money can buy.
THE SOURCE OF OUR STRENGTH
When sourcing the raw materials that go into Rule 1 Proteins products, we focus on purity, potency, and a research-backed reputation over price. Only ingredients that pass Rule 1 Proteins’ stringent standards for safety, quality, and efficacy are ever considered. We also choose strong, well-respected branded ingredients like CarnoSyn®, Nitrosigine®, Infinergy™, HydroMax™, and TeaCrine® to create formulas that deliver the results that our customers expect.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE?
Both our goods, if it's an imported product, have the Importer Sticker.
Each product has an Expiry Date and a Valid Batch Number which the manufacturer can verify.
A proper Tax Paid Retail Invoice always comes with you.
We are accredited & approved by importers for distribution (it can be checked from the respective importer's customer care)
Know More About Authenticity