Universal Nutrition Animal Whey
Universal Nutrition Animal Whey is muscle food, pure and simple. Protein is the raw material capable of building the mass you desperately seek. For the most dedicated lifters, heavy training and clean eating just aren’t enough. They need that little extra. And that edge can be found in Animal Whey. Among the most basic, no-nonsense bodybuilding nutritional staples, Animal Whey is easily digested and quickly processed whey protein, providing the building blocks needed to grow bigger, stronger, and better.
Key Features of Animal Whey
- High-Quality Whey Complex
- Superior Whey Protein Isolate
- Digestive Enzymes
- Amazing Taste Profile
Benefits of Animal Whey
- Loaded with whey protein isolate animal whey protein powder is made up of the highest quality protein sources and that starts with the first source being whey protein isolate.
- Packed with digestive enzymes not only is animal whey loaded with isolate protein and full of high-quality protein sources, but it also has the added benefit of digestive enzymes to help you get the most out of each scoop and puts the high-quality protein to work quickly and efficiently.
- Amazing taste profile animal whey is formulated not only for an amazing taste but also mixes easily and smoothly in your drink of choice No chunks, great flavor, no stomach bloating.
- High-quality muscle food animal whey is fast absorbing and has a clean profile to help you reach your nutrition and fitness goals.
Animal Whey Protein Blend [Cross Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra Filtrated Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk)], Natural and Artificial Apple Pie Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Lecithin (Soy), Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Animal Whey Digestive Enzyme Blend (Papain, Bromelain), Cinnamon.
Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.