Mutant Iso Surge Whey Protein Isolate
Mutant Iso Surge Whey Protein Isolate could be a great addition to your workout goals. The supplement is 100% Whey Protein Isolate which makes it a source of unlimited energy. You gain when you learn to ignore the pain and lift more than you did yesterday because monotony is damaging. Mutant Iso Surge will provide energy, keep your gut healthy, and satiate your taste buds. If this is not enough, then read about the amazing things you can expect out of the supplement.
Key Features of Mutant Iso Surge
- Pure whey protein isolate
- 100% gourmet taste
- 25 g protein
- Low-carb and low fat
- No amino spiking
- No hidden ingredients
- Lab tested
- Digestive enzyme boosted
Benefits of Mutant Iso Surge
- Each serving of this whey protein powder comes with 25g of proteins from various sources to give you both fast and slow-acting proteins. This gives you sustained nutrition for maximum gains.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) and Hydrolysate, both of these ingredients work wonders for bodybuilders and their continuous fitness goals. A study conducted on rate revealed that these ingredients, once ingested, increase skeletal muscle glycogen levels. This clearly indicates that Isolates and Hydrolysate absorb quickly in the muscles and absorb faster than Whey Concentrates or any variations.
- Another magnificent point about Mutant Iso Surge is that owing to the faster absorption of isolates by your body, the amino acids are readily available to support muscle recovery. The high Biological Value of WPI, which is 104, makes it an apt source for maintaining tissue health and overall well-being. However, there are two important things that you must keep in mind before you decide to dig in; the first is the bitter taste of Hydrolysate, therefore choose a good flavor. Another point is that if you are lactose intolerant then buying something else is a good idea, as WPI might not work for you.
- Helps improve muscle recovery: This is the best whey protein in India because of its unique recovery blend. It includes taurine, glutamine, and BCAAs. These amino acids are vital for the muscles to repair themselves after training. As a result, muscle soreness is reduced to help you push yourself and stay consistent with your training program.
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Contains 2% or less of Natural And Artificial Flavors, Natural Cream Flavor, MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides from Fractionated Coconut Oil), Salt, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Sucralose, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, Lactase, Protease and Stevia Leaf Extract (Rebaudioside A)
Contains Milk, soy (lecithin), and tree nuts (coconut).
Produced in a facility that also handles ingredients from wheat, egg, peanut, sulfites, and tree nuts (including hazelnut).
Mix 1 serving with 5–6 fl oz (150–180 mL) of water or milk.