Universal Daily Formula is a multivitamin and multimineral that contains a lot of vitamins and minerals of daily use for the body. The optimal composition of the most important vitamins and minerals to maintain health helps with intensive training, promotes digestion, and accelerates regeneration.
Key Features of the Universal Daily Formula
- Enhances the immune system.
- Integrated with specific enzymes to promote digestion.
- Improves the metabolic rate.
- Necessary for healthy bone and muscle development.
Benefits of the Universal Daily Formula
- Aids digestion: The digestive enzymes in this supplement help support your body’s digestive function and improve the GI tract functions.
- Improves Immunity: Supported with balanced nutrients, the body’s immunity improves and the body is able to fight disease and infections better.
- Improved Metabolism: Regular intake of these tablets improves the body’s metabolism as it contains the revitalizing Vitamin B along with other vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, and E, which display antioxidant properties that reduce the harmful effects of free radicals. The metabolic rate also improves with better enzymatic activity in the body.
- Improved Bone and Muscle Development: Universal Nutrition Daily Formula review by several users has highlighted an improvement in bone and muscle strength after taking the supplement as it comes enriched with vital minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, etc. It is also good to be taken as a post-workout supplement to aid muscle recovery and reduce damage to tissue.
- Suitable for women’s health: Enriched with iron, calcium, magnesium, and folic acid this supplement is perfect for enhancing the overall health of women as well. It contains Biotin that strengthens nails and hair and the Zinc in this supplement helps fight muscle pains, cramps, and body aches.
This is a dietary supplement. For best results, take one tablet of the Universal Nutrition Daily Formula once a day after breakfast or before going to bed. You may consult your physician or a certified healthcare professional for specific guidelines if any.
Whey (Milk), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, soya, and pharmaceutical glaze, Produced in a GMP plant that processes milk, soy, eggs, peanuts, nuts, fish, crustaceans, and wheat.
Why Choose Universal Nutrition Daily Formula?
Designed for persons over 15 years of age. Not suitable for pregnant and nursing women. It is not a substitute for a varied and diversified diet. Store in a dry place away from small children. Read the instructions for use (elite) and follow the recommended dosage before use. This supplement contains no doping substances. Consult your trainer before beginning any training effort.