1UP Nutrition BCAA/EAA Glutamine & Joint Support
1UP Nutrition BCAA/EAA Glutamine & Joint Support is a 4-in-1 product, a combination of the amino acids L-Alanine and L-Glutamine to help your body rehydrate, replenish, and recover. It promotes growth, protein synthesis, performance & strength and promotes fat loss and enhanced recovery.
Benefits of 1Up Nutrition BCAA/EAA
- Supports Growth and protein Synthesis.
- Helps Joint Support & Enhanced Recovery.
- Improves Strength.
- Support Rehydration.
- BCAA/EAA – Promotes Protein Synthesis the process by which the body repairs damaged muscle tissue from exercise.
- L-Glutamine – Promotes Muscle Recovery and Growth.
- Promotes Joint and Cartilage Recovery Hydration Complex.
BCAA 4:1:1 Complex
- 4 grams/4000 mg of L-Leucine: L-Leucine is an essential branched-chain amino acid and plays a major role in stimulating protein synthesis, stimulating muscle growth, repair, and endurance. It also assists in the storage of glycogen, a muscular energy source.
- 1 gram/1000 mg of L-Valine: L-Valine is an essential amino acid that your body requires for healthy cell and organ functioning.
- 1 gram/1000 mg of L-Isoleucine: L-Isoleucine is an essential amino acid known for its ability to help endurance and assist in the repair and rebuilding of muscle. This amino is important to bodybuilders as it helps to boost energy and helps the body to recover from training.
- 2.5 grams/2500 mg of L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid in your muscles. Therefore using it assists in muscle building and protein synthesis. It supports lean mass gains, recovery, and immune system function.
EAA (Essential Amino Acid) Complex
Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body. As a result, they must come from an outside source
- 650 mg L Lysine: It helps to build a healthy immune system. It is involved in the development of antibodies and has important antiviral properties.
- 500 mg L-Threonine: It helps to maintain the balance of protein within the body and therefore supports normal growth and development. It is also involved in supporting the central nervous system, cardiovascular system, immune function, and liver function.
- 500 mg L-Methionine: Methionine, like the important Arginine, is a sulfur-containing essential amino acid. It helps the body to effectively process and remove fat.
- 250 mg L-Phenyalanine: is converted into another amino acid called tyrosine. This amino acid is needed to form important brain chemicals (neurotransmitters and hormones) including norepinephrine (aka noradrenaline), epinephrine (aka adrenaline), their precursor L-dopa, and finally thyroid hormones, which are responsible for the regulation of our metabolism.
- 50 mg L-Histidine: Essential to ensure the regulation of growth and natural development and repair mechanisms.
- 50 mg L-Tryptophan: is required to produce the important neurotransmitter serotonin.
Full Joint Support Complex
- 500 mg of Joint Specific Collagen Type 2: Promotes strength and cushioning to joints, and supports connective tissue. It offers support specific to the function and recovery of cartilage for overall joint health.
- 100 mg of Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues.
- Hydration Complex: Includes Glycine and Alanyl-L-Glutamine. supports rehydration, energy replenishment, and muscle recovery, delivering the endurance needed to cover long-distance performance.