BPI Sports Clinical Essential Aminos
BPI Sports Clinical Essential Aminos is a medical-grade hydration formula that contains plant-based essential and non-essential amino. There are over 80 amino acids, however, our bodies only use 20. Of those, there are 11 non-essential amino and nine essential amino acids. “Essential,” in this case, means that your body does not produce them, so you need to get them via food or supplementation.
WHY IS IT BETTER?
Supplementing with amino acids supports hydration, muscle growth, the prevention of muscle breakdown, recovery, athletic performance, and weight loss. In recent studies, beverages containing amino acids have been found to be more effective than water at hydrating participants.
WHAT’S IN IT?
Clinical Essential Aminos contains a combination of both essential and non-essential amino: leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, arginine, threonine, phenylalanine, histidine, and tryptophan.
Benefits of Clinical Essential Aminos
- Essential AMINO acids (EAAs): clinical essential Aminos is a combination of the essential and non-essential Aminos Leucine, Isoleucine, valine, Lysine, Arginine, threonine, Phenylalanine, histidine, and tryptophan.
- Hydration: with extra-strength, concentrated electrolytes, clinical essential Aminos provide hydration before, during, and after a strenuous workout. This Helps You train longer and harder, then helps optimize recovery afterward.*
- Boost performance: clinical essential Aminos contain 7 grams of EAAs, proven to support muscle growth, strength, endurance, and athletic performance. Eaas also help prevent muscle protein breakdown.*
- Delicious flavor: This EAA powder is easy to mix in water – simply scoop, shake, and sip! The irresistible sour candy Flavor tastes more like a treat than a supplement, making it easy to drink before, during, and/or after your workout.*
- Caffeine Free: BPI Sports EAAs formula contains no caffeine. It is a non-stimulant supplement that you can take any time of day.
Directions of Use:
Take 1 Serving (1 Scoop), Mix in 8 oz. of Cold Water. Take it Pre, Intra, or Post Exercise.
There are no reviews yet.