Doctor’s Choice EAA Mix contains both BCAAs and other essential amino acids, as well as hydration and nootropic elements. They claim their supplement balances cortisol levels, aids muscle contractions promotes recovery, and improves memory and focus. That’s a pretty wide range for one formula. While BCAAs definitely facilitate muscular recovery, we wouldn’t call this a BCAA supplement.
It contains all 9 essential amino acids, including Fermented BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine) in a scientific ratio of 2:1:1 with 0 calories and 0 sugar.
Benefits of Doctor’s Choice EAA
- Maximum muscle recovery: Doctor’s Choice EAA is the ultimate intra and intra-workout energy infusion. It provides all of the essential amino acids required for muscle protein synthesis
- Boost performance: supplies all nine essential amino acids, including 6g of 2: 1: 1 bcaa. It enhances recovery, reduces soreness, and helps you resist muscle protein breakdown
- Pro hydrating electrolytes: loaded with extra-strength concentrated electrolytes, clinical essential aminos provide perfect hydration during and after an intense workout
- Caffeine-free: Doctor’s Choice EAA formula contains no caffeine. It is a non-stimulant supplement that you can take any time of day with 0 sugar and other artificial dyes
- Mixability: This EAA powder is easy to mix in water – simply scoop, shake and sip. The irresistible flavor tastes more like a treat than a supplement during and or after your workout.
Mix 1 Serving with 300 to 400 ml of water and consume during the Workout prior to intense exercise.