Dymatize Omega-3 Fish Oil,120 Softgels
Dymatize Omega-3 Fish Oil delivers 1160mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 750mg EPA, 750mg of DHA, and 160mg of DPA. Fish oil contains EPA, DHA, and DPA which are unique fats, essential to health and key bodily functions. Plus, because the body does not efficiently make EPA and DHA, eating foods rich in these fats including salmon and supplements can assure optimal levels of intake.
Dymatize is recognized worldwide for providing high-quality sports nutrition for fitness, performance and physique athletes. Dymatize products are formulated based on the latest science and are produced to our highest quality standards. All products are rigorously tested for quality to ensure that nutritional levels stated on the label are in the bottle.
Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil
- One of the most well-known benefits of consuming Omega 3 is the way it lowers the risk factors of heart disease. Taking an adequate amount of Omega 3 in your diet lowers high triglycerides, regulates sculptor, lowers high blood pressure, prevents plaque buildup, reduces metabolic syndrome symptoms, and prevents blood clots.
- Anxiety and depression are some of the most common mental health issues in the world today. Getting a good amount of Omega 3 can positively affect your brain and mental health. It is effective in combating anxiety and depression.
- Inflammation is the root of most diseases and can lead to major illnesses. Taking enough omega 3 can reduce inflammation.
- Taking enough omega 3 during pregnancy is good for the brain and development of a child. It offers various health benefits to the child including higher intelligence, fewer behavioral problems, lower the risk of autism, development delay, and ADHD.
- Omega 3 plays a special role in keeping the retina of the eye healthy. It also helps to prevent blindness and impairment.
- Omega 3 supplements intake is associated with a lowered risk of asthma in both young adults and children.
- Omega 3 can improve joint and bone health by providing enough amount of calcium to the bones. Patients suffering from osteoporosis and arthritis can reduce joint pain and increase grip strength by taking omega 3s supplements.