GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 3000mg
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 3000mg has become one of the most popular sports supplements among professional and amateur athletes. In the body, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate, which helps to fuel skeletal muscles and provides support for immediate energy products during high-intensity workouts. Each serving supplies 3 grams of creatine monohydrate. Manufactured with unsurpassed quality control to ensure purity, potency, and freshness. This flavorless powder blends easily with any beverage or sports drink.
Benefits of GNC Creatine
- Effect of creatine on the muscles: As discussed before, the maximum amount of creatine in the human body is found in the muscles. Undoubtedly, it is the muscles that benefit the most when you get an adequate amount of creatine in your diet. The first and most important benefit of creatine is that it boosts the amount of work volume in every training session. This is possible by ensuring a continuous supply of energy to the muscles when you are engaged in high-intensity training.
- Increased muscle repair: Creatine is responsible for a process called cell signaling. This is when the muscles are signaled to repair any wear and tear. Certain hormones like IGF-1 are increased in the body with creatine consumption. This is an anabolic hormone which helps in continuous growth and repair of muscles to prevent any chance of muscle loss.
- Increases size and total muscle mass: Muscle mass is often affected when the proteins in the muscles are broken down. Creatine reduces this and therefore, helps in increasing the total muscle mass. In addition to this, it is responsible for lowering the levels of a certain protein named myostatin which inhibits the production of new cells. That way, new muscle fibers are formed efficiently, giving you a better volume. Lastly, creatine helps in cell hydration. This makes each individual cell in the muscle look larger, giving you maximum volume.
- Better energy production: Phosphocreatine, which is found in the muscles, is responsible for the production of ATP which is the energy unit of the body. Usually, the ATP produced in the body is used up within 8 to 10 seconds of any physical activity. With enough creatine, more ATP is generated for a sustained source of energy. Therefore, you are able to endure long hours of training and delay fatigue. This also gives you more power and improves athletic performance overall.
Who Should Consume
- Supports Intense Sports Exercise For athletes, it improves performance and fuels muscles.
- For Body Builder
How to Consume
- Mix 3g with 200ml of water or your favorite sports drink immediately following your workout. Consume an ample amount of water while taking this product.
When to Consume
- Preworkout Drink
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, under 18 years of age, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.