Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder is one of the most well-researched sports nutrition ingredients. When used in conjunction with regular weight training, it has been shown to support muscle size, strength, and power. One teaspoon of ON’s Micronized Creatine Powder provides 3 grams of 99.9% pure Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. This unflavored powder mixes easily into water, juice, or your post-workout protein shake to help you meet ambitious weight room goals.
Benefits of ON Micronized Creatine Powder
- Great source of pure Creatine: When it comes to quality, you can be assured of the best with Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine. Each serving gives you 3 grams of Creatine monohydrate. This is a 99.9% pure source of Creapure Creatine. The Creatine is micronized to make sure that it stays for long in any solution to give your body a consistent supply of Creatine.
- Promotes lean muscle development: If your goal is to develop lean muscles, then this is the perfect accompaniment to your protein supplements as it does not contain any sugar or fat. This means that there are no chances of unwanted fat deposits with this product.
- Increases endurance: Faster muscle recovery means that you are able to perform at your best in every session. Creatine also promotes the development of stronger muscles that have better endurance, making it possible for you to sustain even the most demanding workout sessions.
- GMP compliant: This supplement uses only the finest raw material. State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and facilities make the product GMP compliant. This means that it is highest in terms of quality and safety.
- Micronized Powder Mixes More Easily & Stays in Solution Longer than Non-Micronized Powders.
Add 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder to a glass filled with 8-12 oz of cold water or fruit juice. Then mix it up with a spoon.
TIP: Power-up protein, meal-replacement, and weight-gainer shake with a rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder. Creatine Loading: Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with morning, afternoon, and evening meals and 1 additional rounded teaspoon before going to bed for 4-5 days. Creatine Maintenance: Take 1 rounded teaspoon with a meal or immediately after training with your post-workout protein shake. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine. Consuming simple carbohydrates with creatine may help improve overall effectiveness. Intended for use in healthy adults and as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.