Jacks Nutrition BCAA, Each 5g serving of our Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) powder provides you with 2.5g of leucine, 1.25g of isoleucine, and 1.25g of valine. That’s an ideal 2:1:1 ratio, so you can be sure you’ve got a steady supply of BCAAs throughout your workout regime
An easy way to up your intake of essential BCAAs, providing a 2:1:1 ratio of pure leucine, isoleucine, and valine in a single 5g serving. Ideal for mixing into your favorite pre-, intra-, or post-workout blend.
BCAAs are a specific form of essential amino acid that comprises about ⅓ of the protein in our muscles, and can only be obtained from the diet, making them essential to any intensive training regime. Our Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) powder helps you to load up on 3 essential BCAAs in an easy, mixable powder.
Key Features of Jacks Nutrition BCAA
- 5 GRAMS OF ALL THREE LEUCINE, ISOLEUCINE, AND VALINE BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS.
- 1 SCOOP SERVING SIZE 7.23G.
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS.
- REDUCES MUSCLE BREAKDOWN DURING EXERCISE.
- HELPS IMPROVE EXERCISE PERFORMANCE.
Benefits of Jacks Nutrition BCAA
- A composition of exogenous BCAA amino acids with valuable additives.
- Amino acids in the classic 2:1:1 ratio – a single serving of the product provide as much as 5g of pure BCAA.
- Exogenous BCAA can play a role in protein synthesis processes and influence lean muscle mass.
- Contains an impressive blend of BCAAs to provide the best nutrition possible.
- Great any time of day, whatever your workout regime.
- Ideal for mixing with your favorite shakes.
- Potassium has an effect on maintaining optimal blood pressure.
- Vitamins B and C have an effect on reducing feelings of fatigue and contribute to maintaining normal energy metabolism.
BCAA complex (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), Natural & Artificial Food Flavors, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Stabilizer, Coloring Agent-Natural & Synthetic Colors (E160A, E163, E104)
How To Use
Mix about 1 scoop of Jacks Nutrition BCAA in 8-12fl.oz of cold water while using a blender or shaker cup and then shake or stir for 10-30 seconds until powder is mixed. Consume before, during, or after training.
Pregnant or lactating women and people with any medical condition should consult a physician before consuming any health product. Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be encouraged as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not use it if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not consume this product with alcohol. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are always recommended. Store in a cool and dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against the light. Do not freeze. The measure included in the packet serves to help to portion, but it does not guarantee exact dosing. It is advisable to use scales to measure the exact amount. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.