Jacks Nutrition Predator Pre Workout
Jack’s Nutrition Predator Pre Workout is an extremely high stim pre-workout that is almost banned and illegal pre-workout because it is the best pre-workout for extreme energy, focus, and pumps. Jacks Nutrition Predator Pre Workout will help you achieve a PR that you never thought possible. Jacks Nutrition Predator Pre Workout helps you conquer any goal you set forth for the day. It will help you pull that all-nighter.
Key Highlight of Jacks Nutrition Predator
- 4000 mg Beta-alanine,
- 200mg Anhydrous Caffeine, 1000mg L-Arginine, 1000mg Creatine Monohydrate serving.
- Provides Mega pumps, High energy, and focus.
- Conquers Fatigue and tiredness.
- The hammer to rage war on your training session.
Benefits of Jacks Nutrition Predator
- Supports muscle pump.
- Decreases muscle fatigue & exercise.
- Improves attention, focus & mood workout.
- Increases energy – strong caffeine dose.
Ingredients for Pumps & Performance
War Hammer Black Ops is a pre-workout supplement that contains a range of ingredients that have been carefully selected to help you work out at your peak ability. There are two main ones that help with pump and performance:
- 4000mg Beta-Alanine – improves the body’s ability to resist physical fatigue. Delays fatigue and improves muscular strength and power through stabilizing muscle pH. Improves both aerobic and anaerobic performance. Energy, Focus & Mood.
- 200mg of Caffeine – is the most widely used natural stimulant to help improve mental and physical performance! It can increase physical strength and endurance and can delay the onset of exhaustion. Caffeine reduces feelings of exertion, making that heavy-duty workout feel like a warm-up!
- 2mg Vitamin B6 – as well as helping the body to produce energy, it has a role in producing certain hormones for the adrenal glands
How To Use
Mix 1 scoop (12g) of Jacks Nutrition Predator Pre Workout in 1100ml of water. Consume this before exercise on training days.
This is one of our best pre-workout supplements but taking more does not mean more benefits! So, stick to only 1 scoop per day.