Jack’s Nutrition Whey Protein
Jack’s Nutrition 100% whey is designed for individuals or athletes who want high-quality multiple protein sources that “feeds” muscles over a longer period of time (compared to traditional protein powders) and that can contribute to muscle repair and growth. Those with higher protein requirements [i.e. bodybuilders) who cannot consume enough protein from their regular diet may also benefit from taking Jack’s Nutrition 100% whey
Jack’s Nutrition 100% whey is a complete protein, meaning it has all nine essential amino acids necessary for protein synthesis. Whey is a foundational supplement and supports a huge range of goals for both men and women. It’s fast-digesting and perfect for muscle building and fat loss in combination with a healthy diet and exercise.
Whey protein isolate is added in Jack’s Nutrition 100% whey that has been filtered to remove most of the fat, cholesterol, and lactose, delivering a purer protein that’s high in branched-chain amino acids. This fast-absorbing protein is perfect to quickly refeed muscles after weight training.
To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low-fat milk instead of water. Consume additional servings throughout the day to meet your daily protein requirements. Use in combination with whole food protein sources, a balanced diet, and an exercise program.
Key Features of Jack’s Nutrition Whey Protein
- Every serving comes with 25g of whey protein blends.
- The primary source of protein in this supplement is whey protein isolate for faster absorption.
- Evofusion Whey helps improve muscle power, volume, and strength.
- 11.8g of EAAs and 5.76g of BCAAs.
- You have a unique recovery blend that includes taurine, L-Glutamine, and BCAAs.
Benefits of Jack’s Nutrition Whey Protein
- Whey protein blend: Each serving of this whey protein powder comes with 25g of proteins from various sources to give you both fast and slow-acting proteins. This gives you sustained nutrition for maximum gains.
- Evofusion contains a potent blend of three proteins in equal ratios to ensure you are getting appropriate fast, medium, and slow-digesting protein sources.
- With each source in an appropriate ratio, Evofusion helps ensure steady-state amino acid absorption over a longer time period than single-source proteins making it ideal for any time of the day, in meal replacements, etc.
- Helps improve muscle recovery: This is the best whey protein in India because of the unique recovery blend. It includes taurine, glutamine, and BCAAs. These amino acids are vital for the muscles to repair themselves after training. As a result, muscle soreness is reduced to help you push yourself and stay consistent with your training program.
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Peptide, Cocoa (in Chocolate Base Flavors), Natural & Artificial Food Flavours, Soy Lecithin, Thickener, Xantham gum, Sweetener ( Mixture of Sucralose & Acesulfame potassium, Digestive Enzyme Blend
Mix one scoop with 300-350ml of milk to make the best whey protein shake. For a lump-free drink, it is recommended that you use a blender. To get the best results, consume one serving early in the morning and one serving immediately after training. You may add another scoop in between meals depending upon your individual requirements.
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant, or are nursing. Always consult with your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Do not use this product without consulting your physician if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition.
Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture and sunlight.