Kevin Levrone Anabolic ISO Whey
Kevin Levrone Anabolic ISO Whey protein isolate powder for preparing high protein shakes enhanced with creatine monohydrate, taurine, and D-aspartic acid. The product is designed for athletes and physically active people with a higher demand for proteins. Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high-intensity exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.
Key Features of Kevin Levrone Anabolic ISO Whey
- 85% Protein
- 6000 mg BCAA
- 500 mg DAA
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Advanced Muscle Building Protein.
Benefits of Kevin Levrone Anabolic ISO Whey
- A convenient source of high-quality whey protein in the form of whey protein isolate (WPI)
- High protein concentration – each serving provides up to 85g of pure protein!
- No added sugar and fat – no unnecessary calories – ideal for people working on pure muscle mass and during weight loss
- Proteins support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, especially during regular strength and endurance physical activity.
- Proteins are a rich source of valuable amino acids, primarily exogenous BCAA.
- Exogenous amino acids may play a role in protein regeneration and synthesis.
Whey protein isolate (from milk), creatine monohydrate, taurine, cocoa, D-aspartic acid, salt, thickener (xanthan gum), anti-caking agent (E551), flavoring, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
Mix ~1 scoop of powder (30 g) with 200-250 ml of water or skimmed milk. Use before or immediately after the workout.
Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use it if pregnant or nursing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and well-balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, and soybeans. After supplement consumption weight increase, may be observed. Keep out of reach of young children. Best before end, batch number (see on the bottom of the container). Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against the light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in