Kevin Levrone Gold BCAA 2:1:1 supplement is a product dedicated to recreational exercisers and professional athletes who want to supplement their daily diet with a complex of BCAA amino acids. Branched-chain amino acids are an essential component of muscle tissue and protein, and their exogenous nature requires supplying the body with them from external sources. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with fruity and refreshing flavors. The composition has been additionally enriched with a number of valuable additives: L-glutamine, citrulline malate, electrolytes, and vitamins. The formula can be used in various forms of physical activity, particularly in strength, endurance, and bodybuilding disciplines.
Key Features of Kevin Levrone Gold BCAA
- Rapid Muscle Recovery
- Prevent Muscle Damage
- Electrolyte Balance
- Zero Sugar
- Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass
Benefits of Kevin Levrone Gold BCAA
- A composition of exogenous BCAA amino acids with valuable additives.
- Amino acids in the classic 2:1:1 ratio – a single serving of the product provide as much as 7 g of pure BCAA.
- Exogenous BCAA can play a role in protein synthesis processes and influence lean muscle mass.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid abundant in the human body, and its supplementation during periods of increased physical activity may impact recovery and fatigue issues.
- L-Citrulline has been shown to increase arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels in the blood, and may also affect exercise capacity and performance during exercise.
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining normal muscle and nervous system function supports protein synthesis and maintains normal psychological functions.
- Potassium has an effect on maintaining optimal blood pressure.
- Vitamins B and C have an effect on reducing feelings of fatigue and contribute to maintaining normal energy metabolism.
BCAA complex (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), L-glutamine, citrulline malate, vitamins and minerals premix [potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, sodium citrate, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)], flavourings, acidity regulators (citric acid, malic acid), flavourings, salt, anti-caking agent/s (E551, E341), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K, steviol glycosides), colour/s (E160a, E163, E110, E133, E102, E104), red beet juice concentrate may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
How To Use
Mix 1 scoop (13 g) Gold BCAA with 200-300 ml of water. As a food supplement consume 1-2 servings daily, one serving between meals and one serving before bedtime. On training, days take 1 serving before, during, or after your workout.