MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey is crafted exclusively for fitness and muscle-building champions who want their protein supplement to be as effective as their efforts. It is scientifically designed with Enhanced Absorption Formula (EAF®) to maximize the bioavailability of protein for the Indian bodies. It’s a part of MB’s pioneering innovation- the BIOZYME series. The other fitness supplements in this iconic series are Biozyme Whey Iso-Zero & Biozyme Whey Protein.
This nutrition supplement delivers 25 g protein, 11.75 g EAAs, and 5.51 g BCAAs per serving to enable fast post-workout recovery, boost muscle synthesis, and reduce muscle soreness.
Key Ingredients of MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey
- 25 g Protein
- 5.51 g BCAAs
- 11.75 g EAAs
- 56 SERVINGS
Benefits of MB Biozyme Performance Whey
- SPORTS NUTRITION PRODUCT OF THE YEAR: MuscleBlaze Biozyme Whey was named product of the year in the sports nutrition category at the NutraIngredients Award 2021 in Singapore. Testimony to the Biozyme series’ research, quality, and innovation
- TRUSTIFIED- TESTED & CERTIFIED: INFORMED CHOICE, UK, LABDOOR, USA & TRUSTIFIED- TESTED & CERTIFIED: MuscleBlaze Biozyme Whey Protein has been tested on a regular and thorough basis, and has been verified by Informed Choice Programme U.K., Labdoor USA, and Trustified for Accuracy of Label Claims (Protein content, no amino spiking) and Purity (free of heavy metals or biological contaminants).
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION FORMULA (EAF): When compared to conventional whey proteins, MB Biozyme Whey Protein absorbs 50% more protein and 60% more BCAA. This exclusive MB formulation is protected by an international patent.
- FIRST SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED & CLINICALLY TESTED: MuscleBlaze’s leading Biozyme line has been validated for its absorption efficacy, which in turn benefits muscle growth. The clinical trial and its findings are available through the ICMR’s Clinical Trials Registry-India. It considerably reduces stomach pain or any difficulty associated with high-protein digestion.
- SCOOP ON TOP: This ‘Asia Star’ award-winning creative packaging innovation keeps the scoop right at the top of the whey protein jar, making it easy to maintain and discover. Getting rid of the inconvenience of searching through the whey protein powder to find the scoop
- 25 g PROTEIN, 11.75 g EAAs, 5.51 g BCAAs: Each scoop of Biozyme Whey Protein is powered by all-imported, highest quality, international grade whey isolate & concentrate.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Flavour Enhancer (INS 1101 (i)), Sodium Chloride, MB EnzymePro®, Emulsifier (INS 322 (i)), Stabilizer (INS 415), Nature Identical Flavouring Substances, Sweetener (INS 955) & Anticaking Agent (INS 551). MB EnzymePro® [Proteases] – A unique patent pending & clinically studied^ Enhanced Absorption Formula (EAF®)
How To Consume?
1 scoop in 180-240 mL of water, milk, or beverage of choice You may also incorporate it into a smoothie or shake.
Recommended 2 Serving each day (70g) or as suggested by your dietician.
Who Should Consume It
Athletes, bodybuilders, fitness models, and anyone trying to improve their gym performance can all benefit from whey protein. If you are lactose intolerant, however, you should see your doctor before proceeding.