One Science Essential Liquid Amino Concentrate Speeds Muscle Repair/limit Muscle Breakdown. the amino acids you need to not only promote lean muscle for a strong foundation but to support your immune system. Food supplement. Water-based protein hydrolysate concentrates with the free form of amino acids and vitamin B6.
Key Features of One Science Essential Series Liquid Amino
- One Science Essential Liquid Amino is Water-base Protein Hydrolysate Concentrate With Leucine Taurine and Vitamin B6
- Provides your body with high-quality amino acids
- Aspartame free
- Water-based amino acid concentrate to help support protein supply
- Provides 23 g amino acids from hydrolyzed protein per 45 ml (per serving)
- Also contains L-leucine and taurine as well as vitamin B6
- The amino acids concentrate on the highest standards of quality. An incomparable premium product – and aspartame free too.
Benefits of OSN Essential Series Liquid Amino
- Promotes Fat Loss
Taking up BCAA supplements helps you keep fuller and curb your appetite. Study shows BCAA supplements promote fat loss in women. It also preserves your lean muscles while you are dieting and keeps you satiated for a long.
- Reduces Fatigue & Normalises Soreness
BCAA supplements have both sodium and potassium as potent electrolytes. If consumed during workouts, these electrolytes prevent the onset of fatigue. It keeps the body hydrated for a long even after a long and strenuous workout session.
- Higher Leucine Content
BCAA supplements are effective because of their higher leucine content – approx 7.1mg of leucine per serving with a ratio of 8:1:1 of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine respectively. Leucine speeds up the muscle recovery process and helps in good muscle growth.
Proprietary Protein Blend(92%) (Hydrolyzed Protein From Fish & Whey Protein Isolate )citric acid Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate Natural & Artificial Flavor ( Fruit Punch ) Purified Water
How To Use
As a dietary supplement, consume 4 tablespoons before each meal and again before and after training, or as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.