Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in muscle protein synthesis & development. During prolonged periods of intense exercise glutamine levels can be depleted which can limit protein synthesis. With 5 grams, L-Glutamine per serving our glutamine powder is a simple way to support your diet with amino acids. Simply one serving of Glutamine Powder provides more glutamine than 4 large eggs, 4 oz. of lean mutton, ¾ cup of soybeans, or a 4 oz. chicken breast.
Key Features of ON Glutamine Powder
- Supports muscle growth and inhibits muscle breakdown
- Can improve the functional and structural integrity of intestinal tissues
- Used in the synthesis of glucosamine, which is the critical joint compound
- Fuels immune cells too
Benefits of ON Glutamine Powder
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine per Serving.
- Unflavored for versatility.
- Add to Protein & Shakes. Mixes Easily with a Spoon.
- Informed Choice Certified. Banned Substance Tested.
- Helps Support Muscle Recovery.
How To Take
Mix one (1) teaspoon (4.5 g) into 4-8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and take one hour before your workout. Consume a second serving immediately after your workout to speed recovery. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.