Redcon1 Breach BCAA is the optimal muscle recovery supplement with the researched 2:1:1 BCAA ratio backed by science. Branch Chained Amino Acids, (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, are the building blocks for muscle cells; without them, we don’t exist.
Breach is formulated for athletic people of all skill sets looking to Maximize their true physical potential with consistent consumption of BCAAs. Breach is for men and women over the age of 18.
Key Features of Redcon1 Breach BCAA
- 5 GRAMS OF ALL THREE LEUCINE, ISOLEUCINE, AND VALINE BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS.
- 1 SCOOP SERVING SIZE 9.9G.
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS.
- REDUCES MUSCLE BREAKDOWN DURING EXERCISE.
- HELPS IMPROVE EXERCISE PERFORMANCE.
Benefits of Redcon1 Breach BCAA
- A composition of exogenous BCAA amino acids with valuable additives.
- Amino acids in the classic 2:1:1 ratio – a single serving of the product provide as much as 5g of pure BCAA.
- Exogenous BCAA can play a role in protein synthesis processes and influence lean muscle mass.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid abundant in the human body, and its supplementation during periods of increased physical activity may impact recovery and fatigue issues.
- L-Citrulline has been shown to increase arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels in the blood, and may also affect exercise capacity and performance during exercise.
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining normal muscle and nervous system function supports protein synthesis and maintains normal psychological functions.
- Potassium has an effect on maintaining optimal blood pressure.
- Vitamins B and C have an effect on reducing feelings of fatigue and contribute to maintaining normal energy metabolism.
BCAA complex (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), Natural & Artificial Food Flavors, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Stabilizer, Coloring Agent-Natural & Synthetic Colors (E160A, E163, E104)
How To Use
Mix about 1 scoop of Breach BCAA in 8-12fl.oz of cold water while using a blender or shaker cup and then shake or stir for 10-30 seconds until powder is mixed. Consume before, during, or after training.
Pregnant or lactating women and people with any medical condition should consult a physician before consuming any health product. Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be encouraged as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not use it if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not consume this product with alcohol. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are always recommended. Store in a cool and dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against the light. Do not freeze. The measure included in the packet serves to help to portion, but it does not guarantee exact dosing. It is advisable to use scales to measure the exact amount. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.