Sunline Alaska Glutamine
Sunline Alaska Glutamine powder of the highest quality. Very easy to mix – just add Alaska Glutamine to your favorite drink or protein shake. L-Glutamine is a very important amino acid, especially during periods of intense physical exercise. L-Glutamine ensures optimal cellular hydration and supports the immune system during a strenuous training phase. Many athletes report improved regeneration from exercise when supplementing L-Glutamine.
Alaska Glutamine 300g Micronized provides 5 grams of Glutamine per serving. Glutamine is the single most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. L-Glutamine may support muscle gains in response to strenuous workouts and may also aid in recovery. Known for quality and proven performance, Sunline Alaska Glutamine is the choice of athletes and serious trainers worldwide. It mixes easily and can be used by itself or blended into shakes or other beverages.
Key Features of Sunline Alaska Glutamine
- 100% pure L-Glutamine
- Great solubility
- Pure glutamine powder without additives
Benefits of Sunline Alaska Glutamine
- 100% Pure Glutamine Powder supplements the body with the amino acid glutamine, which helps build, repair, and protect muscles from damage.
- Glutamine has been shown to promote recovery after intense workouts and physical exercise. Athletes and workout professionals have used L-glutamine powder as a safe supplement for years.
- Intense workouts and physical activity can deplete glutamine, which is critical for proper gut and immune system functioning. The introduction of 5 grams of L-glutamine improves gut and immune function.
- We care about the products you put into your body. Weider 100% Pure L-Glutamine Powder is banned-substance tested and certified.
How To Take
Mix one (1) teaspoon (4.5 g) into 4-8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and take one hour before your workout. Consume a second serving immediately after your workout to speed recovery. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.