Viking Pre-Workout is scientifically engineered to give you an added pump during your extensive workout and to give for more energy and better performance during exercise maximizes intensity and energizes the body to compete at the highest level while providing endurance and laser-like focus.
VikingDiet pre-workout is a specially formulated supplement that is meant to give you the energy that you need to boost your performance during training. As the name suggests, these energy drinks are consumed before training.
Benefits of Viking Pre-Workout
- Contain natural stimulants that are meant to improve your mental focus and alertness during training.
- The blood supply to your muscles is increased to make sure that they do not get fatigued soon. And also helps you get a good pump at the end of your training.
- Electrolytes in these supplements improve endurance and stamina to help you train harder with each training session.
- More strength and power to lift more and also increase the intensity of training as your muscles are constantly fuelled with the nutrients that they need.
What Nutrients Do a Pre Workout Contain?
- Carbohydrates: Since carbohydrates are the primary source of energy for the body, these supplements lead you with an ample amount. The advantage of using a pre-workout powder with carbs is that you are also able to make optimal use of the proteins that you consume. Without carbs, proteins are usually used up to create energy, leaving very little for muscle recovery and repair.
- Amino acids: It is loaded with amino acids like BCAAs and Glutamine. These are the primary structural components of your muscles and are readily absorbed by your muscles after an intense session of training. As a result, muscle building is also improved.
- Citrulline Malate: With Citrulline Malate, you have the advantage of better nitric oxide production. This not only prevents muscle fatigue but also ensures that you do not experience any fatigue after your training session. It also ensures that your muscles are getting enough oxygen, the nitric oxide levels in the blood need to be optimal.
- Beta-Alanine: An amino acid that initiates energy production in the body. Since you are able to produce more energy, you are able to sustain long hours of training as well.
- Caffeine: Consuming coffee is very common for athletes and bodybuilders before training. This is because caffeine is a natural stimulant that keeps you mentally alert and also improves focus. In addition to this, caffeine also helps improve your metabolism, allowing stored fat deposits to be efficiently converted into energy units.
- Electrolytes: When you sweat, you tend to lose a lot of electrolytes. This can be harmful as the retention of water and other fluids are affected. Electrolytes are extremely important in order to keep you hydrated through your training regime. So that you can prevent issues like muscle cramping that can hamper your performance.
Mix 1 scoop (13 g) with 500 ml of cold water. Use 30-45 minutes before training, preferably on an empty stomach. Individuals sensitive to stimulants should ﬁrst assess tolerance by taking half servings