18.21 Nutrition Nitrix VO2
18.21 Nutrition Nitrix VO2 has been the go-to supplement when it comes to maximizing gains. Essentially, Nitric Oxide helps promote blood flow to the muscles, which in turn supports a better pump. Nitrix VO2 nitric oxide utilizes NO3 in the form of Arginine Nitrate—a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitrate.
Key Highlight of 18.21 Nutrition Nitrix VO2
- Unbelievable Pumps
- Increased Blood Flow to Muscle
- A Creatine and Stimulant Free Pump Amplifier
- Formulated with Arginine Nitrate
- Now Featuring Nitrosigine
Benefits of Nitric Oxide
- Nitric Oxide has been the go-to supplement when it comes to maximizing the gains
- Essentially, Nitric Oxide helps promote blood flow to the muscles
- Which in turn supports a better pump.
- Nitric oxide utilizes NO3 in the form of Arginine Nitrate- a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitrate.
What does nitric oxide do to your body?
Nitric oxide is produced by nearly every type of cell in the human body and is one of the most important molecules for blood vessel health. It’s a vasodilator, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of your blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen. In this way, nitric oxide increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
How To Take
One serving (3 capsules) on an empty stomach 60-90 minutes before training. DO NOT EXCEED 6 CAPSULES PER DAY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
This supplement should be avoided by persons with glaucoma or herpes simplex unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use it if you have had a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.