Dexter Jackson Glutamine
Dexter Jackson Glutamine plays a key role in healthy immune function, protein metabolism, intestinal health, and may support the balance of nitrogen in your body. Vigorous workouts, high levels of stress, and poor nutrition can deplete our bodies’ natural stores of Glutamine, a vitally important element in muscle growth. This can lead to your body tearing down muscle tissue to supply the rest of your system with Glutamine, reversing the effects of your training. It provides your system with the high-grade Glutamine it needs to spare precious muscle, increase protein synthesis, boost muscle glycogen storage (energy stores), and support healthy immune function. With all the work you do to build strong, hard muscle, don’t let lagging Glutamine levels sabotage your results. Glutamine supplements may decrease muscle soreness and improve recovery after intense exercise. Glutamine supplements may improve health, decrease infections.
Key Features of Dexter Jackson Glutamine
- 5g Pure Micronized Glutamine Per Serving.
- 60 Servings.
- Helps To Increase Strength.
- Promotes Muscle Recovery.
Benefits of Dexter Jackson Glutamine
- 100% Pure Glutamine Powder supplements the body with the amino acid glutamine, which helps build, repair, and protect muscles from damage.
- Glutamine has been shown to promote recovery after intense workouts and physical exercise. Athletes and workout professionals have used glutamine powder as a safe supplement for years.
- Intense workouts and physical activity can deplete glutamine, which is critical for proper gut and immune system functioning. The introduction of 5 grams of glutamine improves gut and immune function.
- We care about the products you put into your body. 100% Pure Micronized Glutamine Powder is banned-substance tested and certified.
How To Take
Mix about 1 scoop (5 grams) of Dexter Jackson of Glutamine Powder with 8-12 oz. of water, fruit juices, or your favorite beverages. And then shake or stir for 10-30 seconds until powder is mixed. Consume after training.