Genetic Nutrition Bio Whey
Genetic Nutrition Bio Whey UMF is our flagship protein powder which is there to give you 32g of the finest protein available in every serving! With fully traceable grass-fed whey from a select dairy herd of cattle in Switzerland, Bio Whey UMF sits right at the top of the market in terms of purity.
Ultra Premium Fast Digesting Protein – 25 SERVINGS PER 1KG POUCH / 50 SERVINGS PER 2KG POUCH – Suitable for vegetarians.
.Benefits of Genetic Nutrition Bio Whey
- Exclusive premium Swiss grass-fed, free-range protein for guaranteed quality
- Incredible UMF (ultra-micro fine filtration) technology for faster-digesting protein and no bloating
- Added premium digestive enzymes for enhanced protein absorption.
- The added DigeZyme (60mg per serving) which is a natural digestive enzyme complex helps your gut work more efficiently as well.
- Added LactoSpore (2bn live bacteria per serving) to aid optimum gut health.
Whey Protein (85% UMF Whey Protein Concentrate, 97% Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa Powder (Chocolate flavors only), Flavouring, L-Leucine, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Beetroot Red (Strawberry Only), Beta Carotene (Banana Only), LactoSpore®, DigeZyme®, Sweeteners (Stevia, Sucralose)
Mix two level scoops (40g) in 300-400ml of water (If a thicker shake is required, reduce the amount of water used). Genetic Nutrition™ Bio Whey (UMF) can be consumed through the day as required as well as pre & post-training.
Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not use it if pregnant or nursing. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, and soy. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against the light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Heat and sunlight may damage the bottle!